Friday, March 21, 2008

I hate people right about now...

So, I come home last night after school, and guess what?!? Someone stole my mailbox with my mail in it! Isn't that lovely! This is the third time that someone, probably a group of kids, have knocked down, beat up, and now best of all, stolen my mail box. I was so mad last night that I was physically shaking and I am still not pleased now. Having requested permission to put my box on my house, the post office said nope, because they only have drivers not walkers in my area! There answer was that I can put my mail on hold and go pick it up from the post office every day! Yeah, because leaving the house at 7:30 for work and coming home at 9:30 at night from school leaves me with such free time. I have called today, the police detectives, city of little rock, the city managers office, the post office twice, and finally my city representative. So far, nothing. I know this seems like not that big of a deal, but I have replaced my box twice and now I have to pay another $30 for a mailbox that no one can assure me will be there with my mail. The police are going to send someone to patrol at night, but whether it will help or not, I don't know. I seriously doubt that I would be lucky enough to have them catch someone redhanded with my mailbox. Anyhow, that is my rant for today and let me tell you, that if I find out who it is, I will be looking to press charges for mail tampering or theft or whatever the charge is! I want justice for my mailbox! Boo mailbox thieves! You should be ashamed!

No comments: