Thursday, April 10, 2008

Working is taking its toll on me...

So right about now, I am seriously wondering if I can make it the month until the end of my last exams. I am more than tired, its sort of an exhaustion that takes over me whenever I let myself sit idle for more than a minute. If it was up to me I would be in bed everyday at 6 pm. This is what I get for getting a big demanding job, being in my first year of law school, and planning a great big summit! Seriously what was I thinking? Well, I can honestly say that the Summit is going well, we are sending out letters this week for fundraising and invitations for speakers. We have finalized some of our speakers and are really working on finalizing the others. I hope that it works out. In the meantime, I am looking for Hispanic art to include on invitations to the event and someone to design the website. I have to say, that despite being exhausted, I love it right now. My idea is coming to fruition and so far it looks like it will be great! At least this summer I will be off until the fall, so hopefully I will get a little rest in between my trips to Portland, San Diego, and Fresno for training!

1 comment:

Chandle said...

You are superwoman, I don't know how you do it.