Saturday, May 26, 2007

Last days home...

Well, I have been pretty busy during my last few days in Little Rock trying to get everything in order and packed into my suitcases. Here is what I did:

First, the kids at my program threw me a going away party. This is the cake. Check out the flip flops!



Then I went to Little Eric's graduation. Now there is only one more brother left in school!


I got to spend time with my nephew:



And finally, I went to the very crowded Riverfest to see LL Cool J:


Good Times!

3 comments:

Chandle said...

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon (oh yeah that's relevant)
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price
I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Mari said...

Oh my gawd! And when he sang it he took his shirt off!

Fitz said...

I was there. "I'm going back to Cali..Cali...Cali" Have fun in Nica.